A while back I asked my followers on Tumblr to suggest something I could draw. The first ten suggestions were turned into a poll.
One Tumblr user suggested “A wizard fox riding a dinosaur. A dinosaur wearing thigh high boots and a false mustache.”. I knew this was a troll suggestion, but it was so funny and actually ended on the second place. Because it was so special I decided to draw this, even though it didn’t win - of course with some artistic freedom.
Of course I will also draw the one that won, which was “Loki casting a spell while levitating”.
cute pairing names
- otp: why’d you have to fucking die
- otp: why am i so emotionally invested in this
- otp: why does your fic tag on ao3 rarely update
- otp: where’s the fanart
- otp: you look at each other a lot and every time you do i die
- otp: wouldn’t it be cool if this was an alternate universe and you met at a diner at like 2 am while it was raining
- otp: i’m going to cry
Re-identification of Viking corpses has revealed that half of their warriors were female.
"Researchers at the University of Western Australia decided to revamp the way they studied Viking remains. Previously, researchers had misidentified skeletons as male simply because they were buried with their swords and shields. (Female remains were identified by their oval brooches, and not much else.) By studying osteological signs of gender within the bones themselves, researchers discovered that approximately half of the remains were actually female warriors, given a proper burial with their weapons.”
Women have always fought. We have always been there, ‘contributing to history’. Our own, modern sexism contributes to the erasure of it.
things i’m okay with: white male protagonists
things i’m not okay with: literally every protagonist being a white male protagonist
“Blow minds, not dudes”
Actually you can do both! What a concept! That women can be intelligent as well as sexually active! And we don’t live in the goddamn 18th century and women don’t have to be pure little virgin housewives if they don’t want to! Oh my gosh!
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit suffle on your iPod/phone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 20 songs. Then pass this on to 10 other people. One rule: no skipping.
Ganked from ryttu3k. Not tagging though…If anyone wants to do it they can. :D
1) Still Alive — GlaDOS
2) Shooting Star — Home Made Kazoku
3) Bittersweet — Within Temptation
4) Kids — MGMT
5) The Going Rate (My Fix) — Thornley
6) Skyworld — Two Steps From Hell
7) Smile for the Paparazzi — Cobra Starship
8) Criminal — Disturbed
9) Pocket Full of Sunshine — Natasha Bedingfield
10) Sidewinder — Avenged Sevenfold
11) Move Your Feet — JUNIOR SENIOR
12) Love Song — Korn
13) Move In My Direction — Bananarama
14) Love Drunk — Boys Like Girls
15) A Girl Worth Fighting For (Soundtrack Version) — Mulan Soundtrack
16) Forget It — Breaking Benjamin
17) Zetsu — The GazettE
18) Punishment Time — Korn
19) Remedy — Seether
20) Starfall — Two Steps From Hell